Index du Forum

Cannabis Cup by Team DDp

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: times and dates for CC ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Support -> Questions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
M4stErG
Les Consommateurs

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Sep - 15:02 (2013)    Sujet du message: times and dates for CC Répondre en citant

hello Smile when we will find out the times that each team will be racing? 

and the rules didn't make that much sense to me, so how will the CC work? my team members were curious? 

thanks andrew

Visiter le site web du posteur Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Sep - 15:02 (2013)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Core
Les Caïdes

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Sep - 15:42 (2013)    Sujet du message: times and dates for CC Répondre en citant

I tried to explain it as best I can in this language ^ ^

So the draw groups will tomorrow at 21h the same for packmap.
For the organization, both groups fired each day you will have a match against another team, you will organize on a topic (ex: team a vs team b). and then the game is played just like any game 4v4. everything is explained in the rules yet ^^

M4stErG
Les Consommateurs

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Sep - 16:01 (2013)    Sujet du message: times and dates for CC Répondre en citant

okay buddy that sounds fair enough.

how does the time structure work? do we set up a time with the team that we will be facing? or do we have to race on the sunday? Smile 

Visiter le site web du posteur Skype
Core
Les Caïdes

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Sep - 16:12 (2013)    Sujet du message: times and dates for CC Répondre en citant

no its not necessary to play the default schedule, you can arrange with the other team to play another day or another time Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: times and dates for CC

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Support -> Questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006